Innovative Engineers : Site Engineer - Civil
Posted: 1 month ago
2.00 - 3.00 Years (Exp)
20000.00 - 25000.00 Monthly
Education Qualification: Degree / Diploma
Job description :
- - Organizing materials and ensuring sites are safe and clean.
- - Preparing cost estimates and ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available.
- - Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
- - Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment as required.
- - Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to ensure the best contracts.
- - Authorizing technical drawings and engineering plans.
- - Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to crew members and clients.
- - Gathering data, compiling reports and delivering presentations to relevant stakeholders.
- - Delegating tasks and scheduling meetings and training sessions where required.
- - Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.
- - B.E./M.E. in Civil
- - Will have 2 to 3 years experience as site engineer in construction.
- - Sound knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.
- - Great leadership and organizational skills.
- - Superb project management skills.
- - Will have sound knowledge in Billing and Procurement.
- - Preferably experience in Civil construction sector.
Salary : 20,000 to 25,000 / month
Job Location : Mundra -Kutch